With COVID here to stay and all of us working more from home, it helps to have a productive, ergonomic, and comfortable space to use.
You can skip the research and look no further! See below for our product recommendations for your full setup.
- Stand Up Desk – let’s face it, sitting all day and leaning forward isn’t great for the back. I went for an Uplift Desk and have not looked back.
- Check out https://www.btod.com/blog/best-standing-desk for more.
- Dual Monitors – Once you go multiple monitors, it’s hard to go back. Dell professional series is the way to go! Solid build, good color and fully adjustable.
- Check out this one: https://amzn.to/2Vt5Mhb
- Docking Station for Laptop Users – A docking station allows you to plug in a single cable to your laptop and let it utilize an external mouse, keyboard and monitors. A must have if you’re a laptop user.
- For USB C Windows Laptops and Macbook Pro Users – Check out https://amzn.to/3dDLZ53
- For Both USB C and Non USB C – Check out https://amzn.to/3dB5sDm
- Mouse and Keyboard – For reliability. We prefer wired mice and keyboards. You can pick them up quite cheap at https://amzn.to/2Zk18TW
Need help setting up? Reach on out!